STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to find where RXNEIE is reset to 0

Hello,I'm debuging some legacy code for an STM32L476RG MCU. USART2 is enabled, and used as an UART, with DMA for TX, and one interrupt per received character. I'm using STM32CubeIDE 1.8.0.Each time a character is received, the HAL_UART_RxCpltCallback...

wake up logic on stm32l4

I want to wake up from standby for each transition on a wkup pin. For example, on waking, read the wakup pin and set/reset the bit in pwr_cr4.  (pin high -> bit high, pin low -> bit low).  Is there a race condition ?  The reference manual is vague on...

Geoffrey1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C Master Sequential function

Dear,I currently use a STM32G070 with external touch sensor component usuing I2C interface.This component aloow me to communicate with it only during a ready window and this window is automatically closed after a delay without communication or a I2C ...

0693W00000JPpzuQAD.png
YDann.7 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can sdio f_mount affect UART port?

Hi!I have a problem with the simultaneous use of an SD card (with SDIO) and the uart port with GSM module connected. The SD card works flawlessly all the time. Communication with the GSM module is very unstable when I use the SD card - using the f_mo...

Labels