STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Architecture understanding of STM32H757 MCU

we started evaluating the controller architecture with respect to our application requirement. We are referring application note AN5557, Reference manual for the suggested MCU.While referring the documents, we understand that there are 3 Domain in th...

How to use correct clk in proteus?

I am simulating stm32f103c6 in proteus,I want to do timer2 interrupt ,I set pre = 7200-1,psc = 10000-1,so 1s to timer2 update interrupt.But time is not correct,it does not work.I look up information,it is said I need to change stm32 clk to 8MHz,not...

Ethan1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Increase Rx FIFO0 and FIFO1

Hi,I'm using the FDCAN2 of the STM32G474VET6 for a project and I need to reshape the RAM Message memory in order to adapt it to the FDCAN Classic.Actually the configuration of the RAM Message, by default, is written for FDCAN. So I have the following...

MAmem.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 CANopen CAN Festival

Hello, I need to find a free CANopen stack. I have found CAN festival, but I can not figure out how to configure it for STM32. I would appreciate any help. Also, please advise on any other free CANopen stack for STM32.Thank you and best regards,Vouri...

VYoun by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels