STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Software PWM, best approach?

It finally happened, i need two pins without pwm functionality to output pwm signals (minimum 1kHz)Im using an STM32f072R8Tx clocked with HSI48Mhz, my TIM1 is available.My idea is:TIM1 channels 1 and 2 set up as PWM NO OUTPUT with interruption enable...

0693W00000BbfhsQAB.png
Javier1 by Principal
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Quickest way to set multiple port pins

Hi,I am trying to connect to a 16 bit parallel display interface. To write new data, I have to use pins on five different ports (GPIOs A, B, C, D, E). Right now I am setting these pins like this:PORT_D15->BSRR = (PIN_D15 << 16) | (((data >> 15) & 0x...

STM32L5 FDCAN Message RAM access failure

Hello,I've been using the STM32L5 FDCAN HAL Driver but I have some problems with it.When i try sending some CAN 2.0 frames to the STM32, an isr is called and the error Message RAM access failure is raised.Sometimes, the ACK is sent but the interrupt ...

ABouk.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! (Solved) SAI receiver and circular DMA

Hello,I am working on SAI part of the NUCLEO-F756ZG board and I observe an issue with the DMA.The configuration is:SAI A as a master with master **** out and audio mode = master receive. SAI B as asynchronous slave and audio mode = slave transmit. (S...

Labels