STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Why timer 8 has in TI1 the CCI4 label name?

Hi, I cannot understand why the TIM8 has in TI1 the label CC4I and the general purpose timer has at TI1 the label CC1I as you can see on the following pictures. And also I want to ask what is the different between TIM8 and TIM1 as advanced control ti...

0693W00000NrimHQAR.png 0693W00000NrimCQAR.png
NTosi by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32G0B0 - Timer with Interrupt issue

Code is very simple, not so many configs.Issue arises when I call HAL_TIM_Base_Start_IT(&htim3):/* Enable the TIM Update interrupt */ __HAL_TIM_ENABLE_IT(htim, TIM_IT_UPDATE);and code broke with no error on the Call Stack.I tried the same code on NU...

SMari.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32WB pairing error with mixed bonded/nonbonded devices

Hi,I am running a system with some STM32WB, one client and some server.Right now i am connecting, pairing and bonding the devices. If i start from a condition where i have all the server not bonded (aci_gap_get_bonded_devices return nothing) and I st...

LSpad.1 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

Flash writing issue

Hi I'am using two different boards stm32f411 and stm32h723zg, so I am trying to write one byte data on flash which is 0xFF -> 0x70-> 0x10 -> 0x00 on same address in the sequence without erasing the flash, it’s working for stm32f411 but it doesn’t sup...

IK by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels