STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can the STM32F4 controller allow for two DMA requests on the same peripheral? If not, how can the DMAMUX be utilized to allow such a case?

Using an STM32F429 board, I am attempting to enable DMA transfers for the UART8 TX and RX. However, while reading the data sheet, I found the following DMA channel/stream mapping: You'll note that for the UART8 TX and RX DMA request, both requests li...

0693W00000KackTQAR.png 0693W00000KacfxQAB.png
EGold.3 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems changing settings for different ADC sources

HiI’m having some problems using the ADC on external and internal signals with different requirements.It and old design having a new MCU (STM32L452RCT), where only the MCU interface are updated, the application are (almost) unchanged. The PCB are in ...

JohnnyK by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

"Port Open and try to configure the board"

Hello!I am having trouble when connecting STM32 to Motor Pilot. I am using F302R8 control board and IHM07M1 as power board. I can see the port in Decive Manager and it says it is port COM5, but when I connect through COM5 from Motor Pilot I get the m...

EBerg.2 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect interrupt time

Hi everyone,I'm using Nucleo H723 board. I have used 8 timers in encoder mode to read the encoders. I have also activated another timer to make an interrupt every 4ms to send the data via Usart.everything work good but when I use sprint code to put t...

0693W00000KaQ7ZQAV.png
Nmo.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels