STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! First defined here, stm32cubeide. Help me here bitte.

Stupid Error: Banged my head more than 30 times. No result.I want to debug using segger system view. Everything is good. but some first defined here error.C:/Users/xxxx/OneDrive/Documents/ImportantDocuments/FREERTOS/RTOS_workspace/001_ThreadManagemen...

Vmere.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Micron flash versus Macronix flash

STM32H7B3I EVAL hosts a Macronix flash.stm32h7b3i_eval_ospi.c and mx25lm51245g.c implement functions to initialize, erase, read and write the Macronix flash.Unfortunately, Macronix flash is unavailable in commercial quantities and we're planning to u...

Resolved! Why is MotorControl Workbench failing to open projects?

Due to hardware limitations, I must run MotorControl Workbench through the command line. However, running the executable WB_Console.exe fails to open valid projects.Command issued:"C:\Program Files (x86)\STMicroelectronics\MC_SDK_5.Y.4\Utilities\PC_...

DSchu.9 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H753XIHX_FLASH.ld Question

Regarding this memory declaration section in the .id file, what does the "x" in the parenthesis represent?/* Specify the memory areas */MEMORY{ FLASH (rx)   : ORIGIN = 0x08000000, LENGTH = 2048K DTCMRAM (xrw) : ORIGIN = 0x20000000, LENGTH = 128K RAM_...

RLein.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Shared SDRAM via FMC with dual core stm32h745

I am seeing the same issue as this question here :https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000HyV6FSAV/fmc-with-dual-core-stm32h745I can configure SDRAM access on the STM32H745 for the M7, but when running two cores I cannot get access from the M4 ...

SNort.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Toggle the led using DMA.

I'm using STM32G071RBT6 MCU . In that I'm using DMA to toggle the on board LED. So it's very simple but somehow it is not toggling.The on board led is LED3 that is in port 5(PA5). I' using circular DMA to toggle it or even if i have to turn on the le...

0693W00000QKv7hQAD.png 0693W00000QKv5bQAD.png
SKUND.11 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! PINC MINC in DMA

I'm using Timer 2 to capture PWM input. The configurations are made to capture the period and duty in both CCR1 and CCR2 registers.I have planned to use DMA, to store the values of CCR1 and CCR2 into memory using with a same channel of TIMER2(CHANNEL...

Shakthi by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels