STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ADC input and GPIO output on the same pin

Does anybody have any experience in using exactly the same pin as an ADC input and a communication GPIO (out), as two alternating functions? Would it be possible to switch between them? If so,can the GPIO drive the small capacitor that is typically n...

CObn.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32G031FX Timer

Hi there!i try to configurate TIM14 for generate one interuupt every 1000ms just for try but dosent't work . the frequency is 16Mhz i setup a prescaler 1600-1 and the Counter period 10000, but i diden't receive any interrupt. Before the while i turn ...

SGian.1 by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BLUENRG_LP STEVAL-IDV011V1 issue

I can’t program my STEVAL using SWD neither UART right now. My last FW only configures my accelerometer an them goes to SHUTDOWN. When the MCU is on SHUTDOWN mode I could never program STEVAL using SWD (in Keil or using BlueNRG-X-Flasher Utility), bu...

0693W00000DnPcVQAV.jpg 0693W00000DnPj1QAF.jpg
ARamí.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32L431RCI: Why is the voltage on pin VDDA jumping from 1.85V (external voltage regulator) to 1.94V after ADC_CR1_ADEN bit is set?

Source:int main(void){  HAL_Init();  RCC_OscInitTypeDef RCC_OscInitStruct = {0};  RCC_ClkInitTypeDef RCC_ClkInitStruct = {0};  RCC_PeriphCLKInitTypeDef PeriphClkInit = {0};  /** Initializes the CPU, AHB and APB busses clocks   */  RCC_OscInitStruct.O...

MosRa42 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How can I set the address for DMA

I try to use DMA to transport data from GPIO input regester (GPIOx_IDR) to some other buffer memory. DMA reguest is created by timer with input capture mode so I turn on DMA by HAL_TIM_IC_Start_DMA(). This function doesn't have a arugument for source...

SShir.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L01x SPI Transmitt 32bit

Hello Guys,I'm new here and more from the hardware side.My problem is, I have a SPI ADC (ADS8665) and for it to work, it needs 32bit commands.So I tried this:uint8_t buff[4]; buff[0] = 0xC8; buff[1] = 0x00; buff[2] = 0x00; buff[3] = 0xC8; HAL_SPI_Tra...

0693W00000KdT1zQAF.png 0693W00000KdT3WQAV.png
FPaul.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using the STM MCU timer for PWM. This PWM signals goes as input to external MOSFET configured as push pull. So I want the timer pin to be in high impedance state during some instance of time and rest of the time give the PWM output signal.

I tried the following functions to make the timer pin high impedance, but nothing works:-          __HAL_TIM_DISABLE(&htim3);          TIM_CCxChannelCmd(&htim3, TIM_CHANNEL_3, TIM_CCx_DISABLE);          __HAL_TIM_MOE_DISABLE(&htim3);I also tried to c...

anu2083 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am trying to set up a I2C slave using a STM32F103C8Tx

I used STM32CubeIDE to create the project. The configuration that I used for the i2c is attached. I generated the code and added the following code in the "USER CODE BEGIN 2" section right after the call to MX_I2C_Init(). I made no other changes. uin...

JGaby.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels