STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Internal temperature sensor shows big offset at temperatures > 50°C (STM32G474VE). Is this common knowledge and if so is there some form of formula to correct this?

Setup:Using ADC1 with an ADC frequency of 50MHzSampling time of internal temperature channel = 640.5 cycles = 12.81µs (> minimal sampling time of 5µs)Conversion triggered every 1s by softwareUsing injected channel since regular channel conversion is ...

MHerr.3 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudos

Better clock output (instead of MCO)

Hello, In my design I would love to variate frequency to camera sensor. I did this in the past with MCO, but it is giving me very large step, so I can't place camera to any frequency I want, usually HSE, or PCLK/4 or 8.Can I use SAI interface and ded...

0693W00000LzYRHQA3.png
Linas L by Senior II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MB1166 Touchscreen change

Hello I've been using the MB1166 display for some time, but I noticed with the latest units the I2C device has been changed from a FT6206 to the FT6306.These are means to be software compatible, however our devices do not detect the FT6306 device on ...

STM32F4 Timer count reset

htim5 has been running and I need to zero the count (CNT?).Do I need to stop, de init, init, then start?Also it seems HAL_TIM_OC_Init() is being used with HAL_TIM_Base_Start_IT(() on the same timer, TIM5. It is used to to generate interrupts with a p...

John Hite by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

No source available for "X_function at 0x8009c8c"

HI,Actually i am integrating .a lib files into my work environment and trying to call the functions by using the .h file and i have given proper file paths and files to linker and compiler in properties of project and while compiling the i am getti...

Anil3 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels