STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Stm32F103C8 USART2 Init not indepently about time

I use Keil and V6 complier as project eaxmple in link, there is local var s in main() if set s=120 take more time USART2 Tx (PA2) can't send anything but set s=2,or comment this take time line it's work�?? when not work condition PA2 always low ,...

Cyanl.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI transmit problem ?

hello everyone, I have question about SPI. I want to send 5 data repeatedly using hal_spı_transmit() function that means first data that will be send is pointer addres later the value will be send , first data is written to SPI->DR but secondly data ...

bnymntrz by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32 FMC Observable Read Failure?

Hi, I have an FPGA connected to the STM32 (STM32F746IGT). The FPGA is set up to work as SRAM (tested and confirmed working). I’m using the STM’s Flexible Memory Controller to read from the ‘sram’. Now this works, but after 2 read cycles, the FMC stop...

RMcmu.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

QSPI problem, transmission function, TC always busy..

Hello to everybody,i create a project for STM32H745 to use Qspi.At the moment i use the qspi with only 1 line of data (like normal spi), the idea was to extend then in dual.I configure the peripheral like showed in the image. (config_Qspi)Then i begi...

EMir.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G Series External EEPROM Problem

Hello Everyone​When I try to save data to external eeprom using stm32g030 with hal libraries, I can't save any data but I can do the same with other stm32l or stm32f0, stm32f1, stm32f2, stm32f4 series processors. What is the problem ?Has anyone had t...

Merttg7 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

HASL:SPI_Receive not working

Hi I am working with HAL_SPI for writing and reading an Atmel eeprom..I have issue during the reading.Here there is the codeuint8_t EEPROM_ReadByte(uint8_t address, uint8_t* ret) { uint8_t buffer_rx[3] = {READ_EEPROM, address, address};   SS_Select...

SGasp.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problemi with HaL_SPI_Transmit

Hi community...I am working with HAL_SPI_Transmit for writing an ATMEL eprom .I continue to have error of timeout when I transmit the buffer of 5 bytes..Instead when I transmit just a single byte no problemm Here there is the code  uint8_t addrLo...

SGasp.1 by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels