STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Backup SRAM duration

Hi STM,I am having short question about BACKUP SRAM on STM32F437 MCU. So, for how long will BACKUP SRAM keep data, if power supply is removed. Will the data stay there, after some long period or will they be wiped out?If they are going to be wiped ou...

AKara.9 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN1_RX0 interrupt not firing

I've been working on getting the STM32f7-EVAL operational to later on migrate it to STM32F767II. For this we decided to split up functionality into 3 sections, there is a forward facing application that has the main and specific business logic.Curren...

JChri.7 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Alternate Function 0 in STM32

In my STM32, if I have set the GPIO_MODER as "Alternate function" and did not set any values in the GPIO_AFRL and GPIO_AFHL, I guess it will take the defaukt value of AF0. What is AF0 used for ?

SNara.6 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

What file defines ITM_RxBuffer?

I'm building my application which includes the CMSIS core_cm4.h file and get an `undefined reference to `ITM_RxBuffer'` message. What file actually defines this variable?

csong.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difference between Run mode currents in the datasheet

what is the difference between these below currents– 84 μA/MHz run mode vs Run mode current of 9.45mA in the below table I always confused which current i have to consider while doing power calculations.like uA/MHZ when to consider and with out indic...

0693W00000QKNukQAH.png 0693W00000QKNv9QAH.png 0693W00000QKNvYQAX.png
na.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Advice on buying a display for STM32F469 Discovery

Hello.I'm going to purchase a round AMOLED display to be used with a STM32F469 Discovery board. This is my current candidate: PV13904PY24G. This display has a resolution of 454x454 pixels. TouchGFX says STM32F4 is usable for displays up to 450x450 pi...

Maurizio1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels