STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

UART communication between Arduino and Nucleo-F411RE

I am trying to establish Serial communication between Arduino and Nucleo-f411re,I have connected the TX of Arduino to PA10 (UART 1 RX) of the Nucleo, I have tried using a voltage divider also but t did not workNucleo code#include "stm32f4xx.h" ...

0693W00000QM4XHQA1.png 0693W00000QM4XCQA1.png
IHJEI.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F446RE UART Tx DMA: The tx buffer gets mixed up

Hello all,I am very lost and would appreciate any advice. Currently, my final goal is to send an ADC buffer using HAL_UART_Transmit_DMA. But I am stuck on transferring a chronologically ordered array starting from 240 - 289. #define ADC_BUF_LEN 50uin...

LCho.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to wakeup from STOP mode by using RTC and EXTI?

I'm using an STM32L051R8 in STOP mode with a 32.768KHz external crystal (LSE) that drives the RTC.I have set the RTC to generate periodic wakeup interrupts every X seconds, It's working.But I also want to wakeup using the external interrupt, whenever...

dkuma.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Temperature sensor TSYS01 on STM32U575I-EV

Hello, I'm trying to implement the temperature sensor TSYS01 on STM32U575I-EV.The datasheet of the sensor tells to reset the sensor first so I'm trying to do this like this:HAL_I2C_Master_Transmit(&hi2c2, 0x77 << 1, 0x1E, 1, HAL_MAX_DELAY);0x77 << 1 ...

Alik by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

External Power supply for STEVAL-STWINKT1B

I wanted to know if there was any external power supply available to power the  STEVAL-STWINKT1B board instead of giving it power through the laptop or the provided battery pack. I wanted to implement it in an industrial setup and keep it on for the ...

RMhap.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels