STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

RTC criteria for activating CSS

Hi ST Community.A colleague and I were having issues on an STM32L4, in that the CSS detects an LSE failure and swaps to the LSI.We looked at Errata ES00335 - Rev 15 and it confirms what we see that the LSI becomes unstable. We're looking for a workar...

AFahr.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synchronization of timers in stm32f7

Hi Sir / Madam,I am trying to synchronize two timers or reduce delay between two timer outputs.Yellow signal represents low frequency signal ( Timer 3 around 4Khz ) and blue signal represents high frequency signal ( Timer 1 around 1.5Mhz ). They are ...

0693W00000NrwMSQAZ.png
svLag by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't communicate with another device via UART

I've been fighting this problem for some time. I have a simple custom made board based on STM32G05. I'm utilizing 2 UARTs. One of them I use just for serial port debug. Takes keyboard input (but don't use it) and print out data for debugging. The ...

0693W00000NrxZcQAJ.jpg

Resolved! STM32 Bus Matrix behavior and arbitration mechanism

Hi,I'm trying to learn DMA in depth, but I'm confused at some points. It's about Bus Matrix and Arbitration mechanism. In STM32F446RE, there are 2 DMA controller and each one has 1 peripheral bus and 1 memory bus. Question is not about memory bus of ...

0693W00000NrmDBQAZ.jpg
MSara.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels