STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32F767 SPI slave weird behaviour

Dear community, I am facing a weird problem on using the SPI after migrating my codes from STM32F407 to STM32F767.The SPI is configured as slave and interfaces with another STM32F406 MCU as master. The data received by the slave is sometimes shifted ...

STM32F746G stucks in TIM6_DAC_IRQHandler?

Hello, everytime when I try to debug my program it stucks after the HAL_Init() in the main, so it never actually reaches the code provided by me. As I stepped through the code, I noticed that it gets into a infinite loop where it always calls a funct...

XFlas.1 by Associate
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Why timer 8 has in TI1 the CCI4 label name?

Hi, I cannot understand why the TIM8 has in TI1 the label CC4I and the general purpose timer has at TI1 the label CC1I as you can see on the following pictures. And also I want to ask what is the different between TIM8 and TIM1 as advanced control ti...

0693W00000NrimHQAR.png 0693W00000NrimCQAR.png
NTosi by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels