STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L011K4T - MCU ADC Temperature

Posted on February 06, 2018 at 01:23 Hi, I would like someone to confirm that the temperature I am getting is somewhat in the ballpark to be expected. If it isn't, could someone check my values that I am using from the datasheet? I am curre...

0690X00000609cnQAA.png
Nolan L by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L486Z6Tx as an SPI slave with DMA

Hey I am using a STM32L486Z6Tx as an SPI slave, the device transfers blocks of 3588 bytes (512*7 + 4 byte checksum). At spi clock rates up to 1.2MHz everything works as planned. However at higher clockrates I still receive all my data, the checksum p...

LM.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How ARR value impact on timer input capture result?

Hello guys,I have just started working with stm32 controllers. I am trying to capture the frequency of signal using timer 2 input capture mode.I am getting absolutely correct frequency if i use ARR = 65535 but when i use ARR = 0xffffffff (As timer 2 ...

HB by Associate II
  • 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create STM32 project in ubuntu without IDE

Hello,I've experience in using IDEs to create and run a projects in windows platform. But I've no experience in ubuntu.Now I need to work with STM32F4 mcu in ubuntu platform without using any IDEs (I can use editors). So how do I get start with this?...

debugme by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels