STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! I2S on stm32h7b3i-dk not running :(

Hi guys,I have a stm32h7b3i-dk board here and have been struggling with i2s for 5 days.Can't get any further myself and have to ask for help.I attached the project. Can someone please take a look?The problem:1.HAL_I2S_TxCpltCallback is never called.2...

Error when use printf UART

hi everyoneuse printf in UART, i add in file main.c#include <stdio.h>//--------------#ifdef __GNUC__#define PUTCHAR_PROTOTYPE int __io_putchar(int ch)#else#define PUTCHAR_PROTOTYPE int fputc(int ch, FILE *f)#endif //------------PUTCHAR_PROTOTYPE{ HAL...

Resolved! Where can I find the Nucleo F103RB demo binary?

I'm looking for the .bin file that comes pre-programmed on the board. Anyone know where I can find it? The .zip file on the product page appears to be for a different board/project and also only contains a .hex file. Also if there is source code is a...

JGumm.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error when use prinf in UART

when i use HAL_UART_Transmit(&huart1, u8_TxBuff, sizeof(u8_TxBuff),100); then reset stm32 workswhen i use printf /* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ****************************************************************************** * @file : m...

0693W00000QLIJbQAP.png 0693W00000QLINdQAP.png
Labels