STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HSI

Is there any information about long term stabiliy of the internal high speed oscillator (HSI)?

STM32F767/77 controller power consumption ?

I am exploring on controller selection. And need to know how much power is consumed by STM32F7 series controllers assuming that very few peripherals are used.It will have ADC, SPI, Timers, FLASH and FRAM access.So, wanted to know how much power it wi...

NM.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Encoder mode counter division possibilities?

Now every rising and fall edge are counted which results in counter incrementing by 4. I see and have tried playing with Prescaler Division Ratio which should normally be the parameter to divide incremental number but it does not work on Encoder mode...

0693W00000Stgh4QAB.png
xgn by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free UART on P-L496G-CELL02 board?

We are using the P-L496G-CELL02 demo board and want to connect an external device through an UART.Is there (for example USART1) accessible for external connection? Which ports are connected to the Arduino compatible interface? Is there an UART aviabl...

MiEx13 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Sending CAN Message

Posted on April 15, 2018 at 23:27I am following the example code found here to send and receive CAN messages:STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.21.0\Projects\STM324xG_EVAL\Examples\CAN\CAN_Networking\SrcI can happily receive CAN messages but when I call the followi...

Hi, We are using STM32F427IIH7 for one of our project and it is out of stock now. we found an alternate part(STM32F765IIK6) for that but the new part have some additional features like VDDSDMMC and VDDUSB . Also found some diff on PDDR_ON connection.

Hi,We are using STM32F427IIH7 for one of our project and it is out of stock now. we found an alternate part(STM32F765IIK6) for that but the new part have some additional features like VDDSDMMC and VDDUSB . Also found some diff on PDDR_ON connection. ...

APm.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels