STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Gcode interpreter for STM32L4RZI nucleo

Hello - Does anyone know of a Gcode interepreter for the STM32L4. I am building a 6 axis robotic arm and want to use my nucleo board (with L4 series) to control the motors. I have put alot of time and effort in finding gcode interpreter but haven't f...

BSR.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L471RET6 Strange interaction about PB12 and PC12

Hello all, I have encountered unexpected behavior on the voltage level of PC12 when I enable PB12.My setup:PC12: Level high, output mode PP, no PU no PD, Output speed High. PB12: Level low, output mode PP, no PU no PD, Output speed Low.Without PB12 t...

BamBam by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calculate the frequency of the QUADSPI.

I have developped a graphical demo with the STM32H735 discovery kit, and the minimum frequency of the OCTOSPI to have a clean display is 66 MHz (framebuffer = 480x272x32). Now I want to use in my application an External RAM with QUADSPI (framebuffer...

Saif by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error report on AN4839

Hello there, recently i have found a error in the application note an4839.The strongly-ordered memory region in the Table 2. Memory region shareability and cache policies is remarked as non-schareable. Howerver according to ARM DUI 0646B ARM Cortex-M...

JPan.4 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

reading arrow key from UART

Hello, has anyone ever used UART to read arrow key? I tried using STM32 MCU on CubeIDE, but can only get two characters ASCII number 27 and 91 and couldn't get the third character which is supposed to be 'A' for Up key, 'B' for Down key, 'C' for righ...

Crane by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Writing a NULL byte into the STM32L15xC6T6 Data EEPROM. Data sheet says it is not allowed. In practice, in some devices work in others resets the processor. Please clarify

I have some projects that were left inadvertently with some function calls that write 0x00 bytes into the data EEPROM. They work properly. I have tested it.I detected the problem on a prototype board with an old sample of STM32L152C6T6 and this made ...

AMott.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H753XI. When 2 DMAs are working and writing data from SPI1/2 to SRAM1/2 the received data has errors. When only one DMA is working the received data has no errors. Why?

I am using STM32h753XI.The MCU uses 2 SPI channels (SPI1 and SPI2) in slave receive mode.The MCU uses 2 DMAs channels (DMA1 stream0 and DMA2 stream0) to read the data from SPI1 and SPI2 and write it to SRAM1 and SRAM2 respectively.The input SPI sclk ...

0693W00000SvZTYQA3.png
nHasi.1 by Associate
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels