STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CAN Transmit questions

I'm trying to just get a CAN message sent out to prove the hardware on a board. At the moment, the Tx pin is high and even when I attempt to send a message out I get nothing. My first question is:If there is nothing else attached to the CAN bus (post...

DiBosco by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

How did I miss this? 32KHz/64KHz DMA using LSE

Just in case others have missed this feature (like I did). You can generate DMA at 32768Hz and even 65536Hz rates with the LSE if you use the "TIM15 input capture 1 is connected to LSE" option and set the timer to "input capture" mode and capture one...

gregstm by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Maximum and Minimum ADC Voltage

Hello, I am using a NUCLEO L552ZE-Q board, can some one please tell me what are the maximum and minimum voltages that it is safe to apply to an ADC input without causing damage to the Microcontroller. Thanks in advanceStephen

sbate.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why there are big execution times (peaks) when doing PIL tests on both QEMU emulator and STM32F769NI board ? (issue not present when doing SIL tests)

Hello, I'm wondering why there are big execution times (peaks) when doing PIL tests because the execution times are smaller when doing SIL tests (no peaks). Please find attached the comparison between SIL and PIL. Do you have some explanation and som...

(BUG FOUND + SOLUTION) OctoSpi configuration fails when sending only Data without instruction, address, or alternate byte, or dummy-cycle in regular-command protocol

According to the OctoSpi Documentation, only one of the five phases needs to be active in order to configure OctoSpi. "20.4.3 OCTOSPI Regular-command protocol When in Regular-command protocol, the OCTOSPI communicates with the external device using c...

DBark.2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels