STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32U5 ADC calibration

Hello,I'm using an ST32U5 microcontroller and I'd like to ask some question about the ADC linear and offset calibration feature.1 - This feature is only available on ADC1 or is it also available on ADC4?2 - Right now at startup I'm launching the ADC1...

i2c master and slave communication problem

Hi all, i have two nucleo-f103rb boards, i am trying to use one board as i2c master and second one is as i2c slave.the boards communicates well if slave is reset first and master is reset after slave reset i.e.master is reset when slave is running.le...

sanju by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quad-SPI with STM32H7

Hello , wanted to interface QSPI dual flash with STM32H743Zit6 . The External Flash memory i am using is sst26vf064b . I am having 2 of this Flash memory on my hardware Can anyone help me with the same?I am trying to read the ID dataFirst -- With SP...

prsh by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I cannot get a Timer Capture to work on STM32F7805-DK

I have tried Timer 2 CH1, and Timer 3 CH1. No Luck.I know the pin has a square wave going into it and the timer is counting, because I can poll GPIOB->IDR and read TIM3->CNT.Nothing I can do can get a reading other then zero from TIM3->CC1I cannot g...

BBrow.2 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to setup multiple filters within STM32G4 FMAC?

I'm trying to run a 4-stage dc-dc converter using the NUCLEO-G474 board.For this, the MCU needs to execute 4 parallel controllers at 200 KHz. I am aware of how to set up a single filter/controller by looking at AN5305 application note, but is there s...

KCerq.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels