STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I am trying to read 3 ADC channels via DMA. One weird thing happen: if I use a breakpoint on the line of the readings, I get the correct values from the ADC. If I don't use a breakpoint, the values are always 0 or random. Can you help me ?

I tried using delays, but they don't solve the problem. Data are retrieved using HAL_ADC_Start_DMA(&hadc1, value, DATA_LENGTH) HAL_ADC_Stop_DMA(&hadc1);here below my intialization and function:void MX_ADC1_Init(void){    ADC_ChannelConfTypeDef sConf...

LScar.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSE Gain margin

Hi,I am using a crystal from AN2867 (ECX-.327-CDX-1293). I'm having trouble starting LSE on stm32g474 mcu.When I calculate gain Margin, I reach 1.24. The expression in the application note also tells us to be careful that the oscillator transconducta...

Continuous SPI transactions using DMA

A little background first. I'm use the STM32F412 in a custom design and not using STM32Cube packages.What I want to do is continuously transmit/receive a fixed number of bytes on a SPI interface (master) using DMA with no software interaction (i.e. n...

KSGreenA by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels