STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

External SDRAM with STM32F767 Nucleo board

Hello,i bought this SDRAM and i connected it to my STM32F767 Nucleo board. My init function isstatic void MX_FMC_Init(void) {   /* USER CODE BEGIN FMC_Init 0 */   /* USER CODE END FMC_Init 0 */   FMC_SDRAM_TimingTypeDef SdramTiming = {0};   /...

AMerc.4 by Senior
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

mbed tls handsahake problem with stm32h743 MCU

Hey friendsIm having a problem with the mbed tls on stm32h7 mcu.I couldnt find any example for stm32h7 https client and im using stm32f4 instead but cant pass the handshake.The error is generated in the ssl_read_record( ssl) funtion and it returns MB...

Resolved! Previously had configure two channel of timer for PWM generation and successfully generated two different Duty cycles by controlling CCR1 and CCR2 register. But I didn't get much resolution as I needed in my Application.

So I planned to Control PWM by using PULSE register. so I wrote one function which will modify the Dutycycle by using PULSE register. But on both channel I get the same duty cycle. I want to generate two different duty cycle with high resolution ho...

Vicky by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to inverse gpio read pin?

i am reading GPIO PIN using bool X[n]; X[1] = (GPIOA->IDR >> 1)&1;X[2] = (GPIOA->IDR >> 4)&1;now i want to inverse reading bit because of pull up i am getting inverse output in X[n].exampleX[1] = (GPIOA->IDR >> 1)&1; gives 1 but i want 0How can i ...