STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Can't access RTC Alarm Registers for second time

Hi STM32F103 ProgrammersI am fighting with my RTC. I have it working but have problems with accessing the Alarm registers for the second time. I can't find the reason why I can't.I program the RTC direct using Bit fields and when needed register bit ...

WOGoos by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7+DMA+UART – which stream ?

Hi there,can anyone assist in understanding how to choose the correct ‘stream’ for an STM32H7 + DMA + UART setup, please ?I’m continuing work on a previous colleague’s firmware where UART1 was programmed to operate in DMA mode. This needs to change t...

TMA1of3 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

udp_client on stm32 h753 nuclio board

hii i have stm32 nucleo-h753 board and i finally managed to set the project in order to work with the ethernet port .i can ping the board successfully , so my next step is to send udp message from the board to my pc .i use herculis as my udp server ...

abeba.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels