STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

CANBUS nmea 2000 phrase protocol packet on STM32

I have STM32 microcontroller F4 I want to configure the GPS sensor for getting data, I used CANBUS cable and the protocol is nmea 2000, and communicate with HAL_CAN interrupt. my question is, how can I phrase the data from the sensor (on nmea 2000). ...

TBen .1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using the microcontroller in the Nucleo L031K6 model. Our lecturer wants to control LEDs that change according to voltage using ADC and HAL library.

A potentiometer is connected to the breadboard, the middle leg of the potentiometer is connected to the adc pin and the other legs are connected to gnd and 5v.Led (Led Voltage <1V) - Led will be offLed (1V<Led Voltage <2V) - Led will blinkLed (2V < L...

0693W00000WJdF1QAL.png

Resolved! I2C not working with STM32F103C6 and STM32F103C8

we have been trying to get the I2C up on both the controller and no responses from anyone the cubeMx issue if I2C is really a problem..Kindly respond as we are trying to get I2C up ..requesting the experience forum experts to respond.Thanks Ravi

RShiv.1 by Senior
  • 63 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why UART sometimes print twice the message?

/* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ****************************************************************************** * @file : main.c * @brief : Main program body *****************************************************************...

0693W00000WJgJGQA1.png
ATeli.1 by Associate III
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H7 + Keil + STLink + Trace?

I've been struggling with this for a while. Is there a good tutorial on how to setup and configure debug printf output? STM32H743 all parameters on pictures attached. No output on printf function + Trace: Data Overflow text in status bar. And on top ...

0693W00000WJfgdQAD.png 0693W00000WJfgiQAD.png 0693W00000WJfgYQAT.png

Resolved! 2 channels of DMA won't work

Hello, I'm trying to use 2channels of DMA , one for PWM in timer1 and one for reading adc1 using timer3 .dma c2 should give ccr the amount from a uint string[1000](which i deleted from this code for simplifiing to be easier to read) and dma c1 for r...

ap.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels