STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32H7A3 STM32H7A3ZIT6Q DMA Not starting

The code works fine on STM32G474 and I can get 1Msampe/second. I redid the same project on STM32H7A3ZIT6Q with the changes indicatedhttps://community.st.com/s/article/FAQ-DMA-is-not-working-on-STM32H7-devicesI went to the option having a dma section....

Marius CO by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Casting / Pointers creating immense grief???

I have the array of character strings that I am trying to printout to Real Term using a Nucleo -F072. The code compiles with no warnings or errors, yet every time I run this it jumps into the HardFault_Handler....Can someone please tell me what am I...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Protocol Receiver isn't working

/* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ****************************************************************************** * @file : main.c * @brief : Main program body *****************************************************************...

Send (by DMA) on SPI/I2S scrambles data , maybe wrong endian -> : how to change endianess (on H743) ? (also on conversion int32 -> double float and back to int.)

project audio-player : sending data by DMA -> SPI/I2S to DAC :at first i read from SDcard (void bytes) as it is, to playbuffer, send it by circular DMA ("halfword") on I2S (16 bit) to DAC (as standard I2S 2 x 16 bit frames); working perfect.to use hi...

0693W00000Y8qLXQAZ.png 0693W00000Y8qLcQAJ.png
AScha.3 by Chief II
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! Problem receiving CAN messages using HAL for STM32F767ZI

Edit: HAL_CAN_Start() and configuring the CAN filter correctly fixed it. Hi, I am trying to read CAN messages sent by a device, but are not able to.Hardware setup should be correct, my setup works when testing with a program using mBed OS, messages a...

tor7767 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! STM32G0 Stuck on SMBUS Slave

I am trying to communicate with SMBUS Master and Slave configuration on both STM32G070RB (NUCLEO Boards). So the master sends the address signal correctly to the slave. I can see the slave address on the address match code register on the slave. But ...

0693W00000SvIxWQAV.png
devscg by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels