STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How are MCUs tested for temperature rating?

Hi!I was wondering if anyone has any insight into the temperature rating testing for the STM32 MCUs.Particularly, how can ST establish if a MCU is rated for 85*C or 105*C and how are those differentiated in the manufacturing process?Are MCUs which ar...

MMicl.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G474 ADC Communication question

hello.I would like to ask a question about the ADC capabilities of the STM32G474.To use ADC, use the HAL_ADC_Start_DMA function.HAL_ADC_Start_DMA(&hadc1, (uint32_t *)&DATA,1);Here, I know that the third parameter is the number of data to receive.I wa...

KBae.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ON STM32L476 ADC in Dual regular simultaneous mode only does not work properly. HAL_ADC_ConvHalfCpltCallback() occurs only once after calling: HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc2): HAL_ADCEx_MultiModeStart_DMA(&hadc1, ADC1_count, ADC1_BUFF_LEN);

ON STM32L476 ADC in Dual regular simultaneous mode only does not work properly. HAL_ADC_ConvHalfCpltCallback() occurs only once after calling: HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc2)HAL_ADCEx_MultiModeStart_DMA(&hadc1, ADC1_count, ADC1_BUFF_LEN).After calling:HAL_ADCE...

FFran.6 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use STM32F4 + uC/OS III + C++?

We are working on a robotics control application for our project. In the past we've used bare metal + C. In recent times however we have seen how beneficial RTOSes and C++ can be for embedded systems. We have shortlisted uCOS as the RTOS and C++ as t...

Labels