STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

OLED pixels (H & W) Issue

Hi,I am using STM32F303CBT6 MCU and WEO004864AWPP3N00000 OLED.Problem :Imagine, the black color shape is an actual OLED display, If I am showing something in the display. It is shown in the red color shapes. Once I scroll the display, only I can see ...

0693W00000WJrhJQAT.png

Resolved! STM32H743, ADC_CAL flag is not cleared

Hello.I try to use ADC with STM32H743II. The problem is that the calibration flag is not reset.//ADC1 RCC->AHB1ENR |= RCC_AHB1ENR_ADC12EN;   //Exit DEEP Sleep ADC1->CR = 0; while(ADC1->CR != 0) { ADC1->CR = 0; };   //Enable LDO ADC1->CR = ADC_CR_A...

4bit SDIO not working, but 1bit SDIO working fine.

I use CMSIS to write program that transfer data from SD card through SDIO. For my task i need 4bit mode, but it isn't working. When i try to read some block from SD card STBITERR bit in SDIO_STA register goes high, that means that start bit hasn't be...

LPlyu.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

[STM32H745XI] - Crystal oscillator failure

There is a problem with the start-up of both HF (25MHz) and RTC(32k) oscillators after a turn-OFF followed by immediate turn-ON (cca couple ms).Oscillators:EPSON FA-238 EPSON FA-135The RTC crystal does not start-up at all and the HF one does show ins...

RKrec.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with GPIO Interrupts and RTOS STM32H753

Hello,I am using an STM32H753 mcu and I working on a project with 8 GPIO Interrupt Pins. I am using RTX RTOS. The problem is that when the interrupt happens the same time with a thread activation. The mcu goes in dummy handler with bus Precision erro...

SEfte.1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels