STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! UART DMA transmission caused SAI to stop

I have a code in which in a loop :processblockIndex_temp=processblockIndex; arm_q15_to_float(d_int, d_float, BLOCK_SIZE); arm_q15_to_float(x_int, x_float, BLOCK_SIZE); arm_lms_norm_f32(pinst, x_float, d_float, out, error, BLOCK_SIZE); . . .a...

ulrta low power 4 channel pulse counter

HiI would like to design an ultra low power pulse counter based. The LPTIM is the best option. However, my application require's 4 channels. Is there anyway to achive this with the STM32?BRGilberto

GErma.1 by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to move ISRs to ITCM RAM

Hello,I try to run an ISR (void TIM3_IRQHandler(void)) in the ITCM RAM area. I'm new with scatter-files. Anybody has an example?(NUCLEO-H743ZI, Keil uVision)RegardsJakob

STM32G030F6P6 GPIO PROTECTION

HiI would like to use some GPIO to read pulses from a gas meter. The will be exposed outside the product. So, I was planning to use a TVS plus resistor to protect tge device.Can someone give any info on this? I believe that it is recomended, but the ...

GErma.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

PWM with DMA, 8 bit

I am using STM32F401CCU. I am trying to generate PWM, using DMA. WHen i select DMA data size as word (16bit) it is working. But when I am trying to do Byte (8 bit) it is not working. Is it because the CCRx register 16 bit wide? Is there any way I can...

SumanB by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding AD7768-4 FMCZ

Sir i am receiving Data for 1channel(8bit header + 24 bit Data ) using 16bit SPI and DMA in circular mode . i am not using AD7768 DRDY pin. I am recieving 1 vaild data after some grab data's (eg:0x00000000 , 0x008325DB) again somewhere vaild data(eg:...

SA  V.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels