STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! dirent.h and unistd.h not found

I used stm32f469i-disco and lvgl to work with the lcd. but when i am using lvgl 8.30, error appear and says "dirent.h" and "unistd.h" not found. where i can found the library? pls help

BAl K.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA firing 1 time with TIM9 on L152 nucleo

Hi all, I'm trying to have the ADC sampling rate controlled by a timer (TIM9 in this case) and when 8 samples are acquired, DMA will fire a transfer complete interrupt. So far I'm able to get the ISR to fire one time but never again. In main I set up...

Resolved! Doubt regarding Moving Average Problem is STM32

Hi,I want to compute the moving average of an IR sensor and set the brightness of an LED and im taking input values from read and I have set up an a timer interrupt which gets triggered every 100ms, and with this trigger I'm saving the read values in...

STM32F105 can bus FIFO didn't receive Extended ID

HiI am new at stm32 and build my can bus code i can receive and loop std id message between can1 and can 2 without problems. But when i send extended ID FIFO didn't receive them so didn't loop to another cansetup stm32f105transreceiver actual TJA1055...

GK2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

16-bit addresses register in i2c stm32

hii want to write in AT24C512 with stm32f103c8 i send my code.HAL_I2C_Mem_Write(&hi2c1, 0XA0, 0X11FA,I2C_MEMADD_SIZE_16BIT ,   &write_data, 1, 100);For example, I want to put the value of write_data on 0x11FA, and I specify the memory address as 16 b...

ssham.11 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not getting expected output on TIM1CH1?

I have TIM1 clocked at 20MHZ, PSC = 20000 - 1, ARR = 1000 - 1, RCR = 2 -1 .....I have Channel 1 as Output Compare CH1....I have TRGO set to Output Compare (OC1REF). Finally to validate what I hope TRGO is doing (since there is no way to see TRGO dire...

SWenn.1 by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32U575 FMAC DMA wong amount of bytes

I have experimented with STM32U575Z using FMAC. I run the FMAC doing a convolution (sFmacConfig.Filter = FMAC_FUNC_CONVO_FIR) I run the FMAC in DMA mode. I registerd a HAL_FMAC_OUTPUT_DATA_READY Callback But it is never triggered. According to AN5593...

Labels