cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32C0 and STM32H5 workshop materials

MirKoz
Associate III

On Thursday, June 29, 2023, I attended the "STM32H5: Ultimate combination of performance, integration and affordability" workshop, which I find very interestingWorkshop participants were informed that the slides and a voucher to order the STM32H5 development board would be sent by e-mail. Unfortunately, I have not received any e-mail so far (I have checked the spam folder).

The same problem (lack of materials and voucher) also applies to the workshop "STM32C0: Your next generation 8-bit MCU is a 32-bit", in which I participated on Tuesday, June 27, 2023.

Best regards,

Mirek

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hello @MirKoz 

I have contact you in inbox for more details .

Regards

Diane

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Diane POMABIA
ST Employee

Hello @MirKoz 

I have contact you in inbox for more details .

Regards

Diane

MirKoz
Associate III

Please do not mark the request for private contact as a solution of the problem. After answering the questions, the contact ended. Therefore, the presented problem has not been solved.

Best regards,

Mirek

DPant.1
Associate III

I have the same STM32H5 issue.

1. The invitation came on "Fri May/26/2023 3:53 PM":

1.png

2. The webinar took place on "Tue Jun/20/2023 10:00 AM":

1b.png

3. One month later on "Tue Jul/11/2023 7:06 PM" came an email with apologies that voucher code cannot be sent:

2.png

4. Two more months later, today "Tue Sep/26/2023 11:05 AM" the promised dev board has "active / in stock" status, still no more contact from ST?!

3.png

What's going on with ST? It should be a reputable company which keeps their promises, right? :\

Raising this questions as still hoping to hear from ST soon. 

Thanks,

Daniel

Related   https://community.st.com/t5/stm32-mcus-products/workshop-followup-stm32h5/td-p/573946

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..