STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Timer triggered simultaneous ADC conversion

I want to capture data from both ADC1 & ADC3 simultaneously, both have differential inputs. I want to trigger both conversions by Timer1, and collect data from both simultaneously when conversion is complete. My example is triggering data collection ...

TSC and quadrature encoding in MCU Finder

Hello,I'm trying to have a list of MCU with TSC (touch sensing) and Timer comparator with quadrature encoding features but it looks like these are not listed in MCU finder or CubeMX.Is there a way to have this filtering?Thanks in advance,Filippo

FCamp.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I2C passiv Mode possible?

Hi,I try to sniff a I2C communication between multiple devices with my STM32G473.The controller should only listen passiv. Is this possible?For sure, I can always set the NACK-Bit to prevent sending an ACK and disable the Clock-stretching.And I can u...

Moritz1 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Serial Numbers at production

Hi,im looking for some advice for using serial numbers at production. Its for a STM32H747 and we don't have NFC or BLis it normal practice to use your own serial numbers or use the MCU built in one?if using your own, at production whats a good way to...

justin11 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART LOOP using registers

Hi ! This is me again !I am able to send and receive separately but when try to do the loop, it doesnt work. What I am basically doing is when the full reception interrupt is set, I enable the transmission and as soon as the transmission is done, I d...

LimoGr by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32g474 hrtimer issue

I meet a confused and unresonable issue about hrtimer with stm32g474mbt6.condition: 1).use timerA to generate 2 channel pwm. Channel 1 is set by CMP1, reset by CMP2; Channel 2 is set by CMP3, reset by CMP4;2). enable preload function, update when res...

0693W00000bhGTxQAM.png 0693W00000bhGSWQA2.png
FXuef.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels