STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Counting pulse + direction encoder

Hello,I'm trying to read the pulse counter with a timer on STM32H747. The counter produces pulses up to 100KHz on one timer channel and high \ low signal to define the direction.I tried two approaches.Reference manual says, as I understand, that such...

APoto.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 interrupt timer1

I want to make 3 pwm with the timer1 on an stm32f103c8t6 and when the timer reaches its reset value an interrupt should be generated. I tried a lot but nothing worked. Can someone please tell me how I do this?

ANolz.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Availability/roadmap of STM32H7A3VG

HiSTM32H7A3VG is one of the few stm32's who fit my requirements. This is however sold out on most platforms. Can some one comment on that? Is this chip still in production at all?

MK..1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDIO Clock Configuration on STM32F429I-DISC1

Hi!To give some background, I am trying to interface SDIO over the STM32F429I-DISC1 board by configuring the pinouts to enable SDIO 4-bit Wide Bus and then connecting it to a SDIO breakout board.In the reference manual I checked the clock configurati...

0693W00000YAm92QAD.png 0693W00000YAm3dQAD.png
MAcha.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32H7 DAC External Trigger on Falling Edge

Hi,I would like the apply the DAC values of my STM32H723 together with an external event (external trigger). This event is a falling edge. Is this possible at all? The problem is: No matter how I configure the EXTI line (falling or rising), the DAC v...

FFunk.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Exception Handler

i try to crash my code to check the watchdog timer is reseting the code or not. for crashing my code i use timer interrupt. i.eTIM2_IRQHandler(){---------------;---------------;}TIM_IRQHandler() instead of TIM2_IRQHandler . so, code will be crash at ...

Labels