STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

bypass HAL fro spi dma transfer

Hi I'm looking to possibly skip the HAL overheads to sent an SPI DMA transfer. basically I want to do this   HAL_SPI_TransmitReceive_DMA(&hspi5, (uint16_t*) &data_to_send, (uint16_t*) &FromTheADC, sizeof(data_to_send));without the HAL overhead that s...

ulao by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC wake up timer is not waking up MCU from the STOP mode

I am using STM32F091RCTx microcontroller and have configured RTC internal periodic wake up timer in interrupt mode. On timeout the respective isr routine is getting called but it is not waking up the MCU. i am not using SLEEP_ON_EXIT.Can anyone help ...

it1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Freertos low Power Run mode

Hi guys, I use stm32L4 and freertos, I try to make low power run mode in my project. Normally my mcu works 60Mhz but I want to reduce clock as much as possible in low power run mode like 1Mhz and I want to use freertos in low power run mode. I change...

Epamuk by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sometimes LPTIM2 does not start when using one shot mode. I see this happened 4 years ago to another user and their question went unanswered. So I'll try. (STM32L4R5ZIT6)

// Code to start the one shot timer void set_delta_alarm(Long t) { LL_LPTIM_Enable(LPTIM2); while (0 == LL_LPTIM_IsEnabled(LPTIM2)) ; LL_LPTIM_SetAutoReload(LPTIM2, t); // * TE_SECOND / ONE_SECOND); LL_LPTIM_ClearFLAG_ARRM(LPTIM2); LL_LPTIM_Star...

RChap.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels