STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Do STM32H747I-DISCO support JLINK?

I see that in the datasheet it written it supports stlink, is there any way to add JLINK support?I used STM32H743IIT6/M7 board previously to play around with the board which supports JLINK, I want to test my code same on the STM32H747I-DISCO board.

Why printf doesn't work?

I have some problems with printf function.For example, float valf=0;printf("%.0f",valf)The result is fI don't understand...I thought that the native printf worked...The option Use float with printf is flagged.Thank you.

IVent.1 by Senior
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F7 STL_SCH_Init returns error

Hello,I want to use the X-Cube STL on the STM32F722RET7 and have the problem that the STL_SCH_Init () function returns STL_KO (an error). The user manual says that this is due to defensive programming in the STL. Unfortunate the STL is precompiled an...

DHund.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPDMA 2D addressing problem in the NUCLEO-U575ZI-Q

Hi ervyone,I have a Nucleo-u575zi-q board. I started to program with this board and applied some examples within the STM32U5 Workshop.Unfortunetly, I could not overcome to run the GPDMA 2D addressing example.In the 2D addressing example, I configred ...

0693W00000aIN34QAG.png 0693W00000aINCKQA4.png 0693W00000aINCeQAO.png 0693W00000aIMYiQAO.png
smcinar by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I am not able to copy a uint8_t to uint8_t*

Hi! I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question and it may seem stupid but I am a beginner and have been trying to resolve this for one day.I am receiving one byte of data through UART to Rxdata, I want to copy this one byte to a 10 ...

LimoGr by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! DAC outputs are weird ...

Hi, I am trying to get DAC work on Nucleo-L432KC board, DAC 1 is activated, output on Pin PA4, normal mode, output buffer enabled, software trigger, no wave generation, and LL driver. I use LL_DAC_ConvertData12RightAligned or WRITE_REG(DACx->DHR12R1...

WQ by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels