STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Upgrading CubeIDE1.9 to 1.12

I created many projects using CubeIDE1.9. I now installed CubeIDE1.12 and need to open my projects in the new version. I copied my old projects to a new workspace I created and then tried to import/open projects using CubeIDE1.12 but got a generic...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to connect more than 2 chips over I2C ?

I have custom board with 4 chips, communicating over I2C. The problem is that I cannot have 4 chips talking to each other.I can only communicate between 2 chips. As soon as I enable I2C on third chips the communication stops. One is setup as master t...

MNapi by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADC enable after calibration process in STM32G070

I read the example code of ll adc single conversion in stm32cube g0 package, and I have a doubt in a particular section of code: /* Run ADC self calibration */ LL_ADC_StartCalibration(ADC1); /* Poll for ADC effectively calibrated */ ...

JCuna.1 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

26 ADC inputs

Which nucleo board should I use for 26 ADC inputs?Or should I use a multiplexer? Can I get fast signal processing with a multiplexer?Thanks

TVan .8 by Associate III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to Fix X-NEUCLEO LPM01A

I'm monitoring power using an X-NEUCLEO LPM01A and an STM32F767Zi target board. When I use them in standalone mode and connect to a desktop computer, the X-NEUCLEO LPM01A stops working. Can someone tell me how I can repair this?

Aqsa by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels