cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTDC MIPI-DSI Configuration using stm32H747 and ST7701S

anonymous_stm
Associate II

Hi STM community, I have interfaced an st7701s driver IC-based display with stm32h747 chip using MIPI DSI in RGB565 mode and using only the internal SRAM(512KB) of stm32 as the frame buffer(2*480*480 Bytes) but the display framebuffer looks like starting from the middle of the screen. In the video, a while loop is executing only updating the frame buffer with the same color after 1 second. What could be the problem, I have tried multiple configurations of LTDC and DSI timings and layer configurations. And also the starting few hundred pixels from frame buffer is not displayed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17xxiqs6KdHRvfVKn2waoLiTyhlsSyLLY/view?usp=sharing

2 REPLIES 2
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @anonymous_stm ,

I think that the issue is related to the LTDC configuration. For that, I advise to check your configuration by referring to AN4861 precisely 6 LTDC application examples section and the ST7701S datasheet.

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

aynclskn
Associate

Hello, has your problem been solved?

I am also using the same series ST7703 driver. I am trying to operate the display with the 480x1280 2 LANE MIPI DSI interface, but I have not been successful yet. Is there an example project for ST7701 or ST7703 that you can recommend me?