STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32F DAC not driving voltage to more than 0V

Hello,I am using a STM32F429I-Discovery board for a project involving the use of both DAC channels. I am using the Peripheral driver library for faster coding. Despite having configured everything as specified in the docs and the library I cannot get...

gives by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Capture egdedirection on input capture with dma

Hello,i am using the STM32F410CBUx and want to detect rising and falling edges with the Timer 5.I get these values with the help of the DMA because the signal edges are close together and i need accurate meassurments. The edges occure all in a short ...

PDieh.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

How to use an external signal to trigger ADC on H755ZI?

Hello,As the title says, I need to use the ADC's external trigger designator pin to trigger the transition. I have done the necessary steps on Cubemx but my code still cannot work.Looking forward to hearing from the forum.Thanks,HAILV /* USER CODE E...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bhp5LQAQ.png
Ruồi by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Error in UM2861

at page 26 :"The X3 crystal has the following characteristics: 32.768 kHz"it should be X2 instead of X3

nicolas by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels