STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Input capture interrupts not fired on STM32F401

Hello,I have configured a CUBE IDE project to match a Nucleo-F401RE board to measure the system clock pulses (at 84MHz) between to consecutive rising edges of an external signal applied to pin PA3 (which is Timer2 Channel4 input).The Input Capture in...

How VDDA, VDD, Vref+ effects ADC value?

Hi guys.I am using STM32F401VEH6 to read the peak value of a waveform like sinewave.but the value drifts about 40LSB time to time.I connected VDDA to Vref+ and seperated from VDD.(based on Application Note recomandation)But when I checked the datashe...

XZhen.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Do .bin files use relative or absolute addresses?

I am trying to set up a dual boot system using a bootloader in stm32F7 without using the dual bank operation. I have the bootloader, which can flash the bin files directly to the flash .My concern is whether .bin files contain any address information...

Statemachine or Statechart implentation in C

Does anyone know the best way to implement a statechart or statemachine in C? Are there specific libraries required or should I consider just using simple statemachine tables with switch statements? Maybe statechart is overkill for my app and using...

LMorr.3 by Senior II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Runt Pulse Issue on SPI MOSI

Hello,I'm trying to do a basic spi master transmit, and am having issues with the MOSI pin output. It seems the value is getting written, but the voltage swing is ~200mV rather than full value. I suspect I have the GPIO pin mis-configured, but I'm at...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjKL2QAM.png
JDoe.15 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Project with UART Rx in DMA interrupt mode and two timers timer 6 and 7 configured for interrupts. Not getting data using STM32F446RE nucleo Board

I have written a code to receive UART data in DMA interrupt mode using circular buffer and configured timer 6 and timer 7 for doing other tasks in the same code. The problem I am facing is that I am not getting UART data and neither timer interrupts ...

PAcha.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels