STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

STM32L4 SPI DMA 16 bits. DON'T WORK!

Posted on June 18, 2016 at 20:23Hi,change in the ''SPI_FullDuplex_ComDMA'' to work in 16bits mode.change in the ''stm32l4xx_hal_msp.c'' file://************************************************************** hdma_tx.Instance                 = SPIx_TX_...

Asantos by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Code in not working in while(1) loop

Hello,For below code, I am surprised that variable value is not updating. I cross checked the same in debug mode. ​/* USER CODE END Header *//* Includes ------------------------------------------------------------------*/#include "main.h"#include "ad...

Nsg1987 by Senior
  • 7 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! How to run NUCLEO-PGEEZ1 on NUCLEO-L476RG board?

Hallo, since few days I am trying to run X-NUCLEO_PGEEZ1 board on NUCLEO-L476. I know, that: github example can be downloaded, but the exaple is for NUCLEO-F401, not for L476.Cube can generate code for PGEEZ1 and L476, but there are some errors durig...

PDobr.1 by Associate III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

RTC Alarm not working on stm32duino

Hi, pls help, I have rtc working, counting seconds, but I didn't succeded to make alarm work.// the setup function runs once when you press reset or power the boardvoid setup() { delay(500); RTC_init(HOUR_FORMAT_24, LSI_CLOCK, 1); //RTC_SetClockSourc...

IDine.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet application STM32F407 + DP83848

Hi all, I develop a network application for EVSE. I would like to ask question related to MAC address. is it possible change the MAC address of DP8348? As I need to use DP83848 for websocket application.Is there any method to store data in STM32f4?Th...

ISM330DHCx Angle Reading Error

Hi , STM Community i was using the ISM330DHCx 3D accelerometer and gyroscope Sensor for Angle Measurement purpose.And decided to try with MOTION_FX libraryA  because i found an example related to this library.i was able to get the Accelerometer and g...

3-wire SPI (SSC) configuration

HiI want to read out a sensor, which has an SSC interface, as depicted in the image attached. The IC is a TLE5012B (https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-Angle_Sensor_TLE5012B-UM-v01_02-en-UM-v01_02-EN.pdf?fileId=5546d46146d18cb40146ec2eeae4633b) an...

HL?�t by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels