STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC values fluctuating

The project I am working on presently need to capture dc voltage with precision of 1mv. I am using STM32f446RE development board. As mentioned in the datasheet STM32F446RE have inbuilt ADC of 12-bit resolution and reference voltage is 3.3v. Thus theo...

PAcha.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! The sequence from the ADC_SQR3 register does not work.

My goal now is to understand how ADC works.I know that with the HAL_ADC_Start_DMA function, I can easily read data from multiple pins.Now I want to set up data transfer from pins in semi-automatic mode, without the HAL_ADC_Start_DMA function.I know h...

png.png
MMust.5 by Senior II
  • 15 replies
  • 3 kudos

STM32G474 WKUP Pin needs to be pulled down?

Hello,I’m using an STM32G474 in standby mode and have found some weird behavior. I know the MCU is entering standby mode as the flag is set upon wake up, however the MCU is still drawing ~120μA in standby. The WKUP pin is floating when not pulled up....

Resolved! GPIO set certain bits without affecting others

BTW, what is the forum to ask general programming questions on STM32 architecture?STM32F103C8TxI have two timer interrupt routines, sharing thevoid HAL_TIM_PeriodElapsedCallback(TIM_HandleTypeDef* htim)call. Depending on which handle is passed, I pro...

Resolved! Porting STM32H7 Composite-Audio-HID to STM32G4

I am trying to develop a HID and UAC Composite Device with STM32G491.I was proceeding with the implementation with reference to I-CUBE-USBD-Composite, but although it is recognized as a Composite Device from Windows 11, a problem like this occurs and...

Resolved! STM32G491 USB Composite(HID & UAC) problem

I have recently developed a USB Compoite (HID Keyborad & Audio Speaker) device using the STM32G491.I have been able to have it recognized as a Composite Device in the Windows 11 Device Manager, and I have been able to input keys and play PC sound fro...

Changing the itnvec_start address

Hello everyone,we are using STM32F072RB for our hardware. The application is linked to stm32f0 library. In the application, we wanted to change the icf file and let the ROM region as well as the interrupt vector table to begin from 0x080a'0000 rather...

IWahe.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F103 BLUEPILL IS NOT DETECTING

Dear STM32 Bluepill Community,I recently acquired an STM32 Bluepill development board and have been attempting to establish a communication link with my computer via the USB interface. Unfortunately, my computer is not recognizing the COM port associ...

Start advertisement without Tx Power type in it

@remi @remi2 I am using 1.16 full.bin stack, as the peripheral.Issue: some hci commands are disabled in the _full.bin. I can't use other bin. Can I achieve it without a different stack? Thanks a lot for all the helpers!   

muslimah by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels