STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

I am working with an STM32F429 in a project and I am seeing random BusFaults, captured against erroneous execution of ldr r4, [r2, #12]. This is one example.

I am working with an STM32F429 in a project and I am seeing random BusFaults in random code locations, very infrequently but obviously problematic. I traced one earlier to this instruction ldr r4, [r2, #12].You'll see from the screen capture attached...

JSimp.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32F407 Discovery Board USART2 Read String

Hi I am using STM32F407 discovery board. Trying to receive string with USART2 interrupt in this video.Here is my usart2 receive and interrupt codes:uint8_t receiveUart(void) { uint8_t rxData = 0;   // IF THERE IS DATA IN THE RECEIVE DATA REGISTER...

Resolved! How to force stop PWM pins in complementary.

Hello,I am working on STM32G474. I want to operate PWM using GPIO. Below code works find for me. but the issue is that after triggering PWM to stop (only output will be stopped and counter remains working), the PWM of timer 1 takes almost 1.2 seconds...

Nsg1987 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HSI16 frequency user trimming (STM32G0)

The datasheet states two things about HSI16:Accuracy in the full temperature range: -2/+1.5%HSI16 frequency user trimming step: +0.3% - positive steps, -3.8% and -6% - three negative steps.The questions are:With the mentioned calibration step values ...

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bk0ONQAY.png
AYash.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to program STM32C011J6M6 in SO8

Hello.I would like to know the correct procedure to program mcu in this case. I have four outputs as timer PWM output (1,4,5,8), one as GPIO(6) input and one as GPIO(7) output. I have ST-Link 2 (SWDIO,SWCLK,NRST) for programming. I'm not sure what to...

ONadr.1 by Senior III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels