STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FW upgrade via DFU

I am trying to upgrade my uC via dfu-util however i receive an error and i do not know how could i debug it dfu-util: Error during download get_statusdfu-util 0.9Opening DFU capable USB device...ID 0483:df11Run-time device DFU version 011aClaiming US...

EPop.2 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32G431 Break input for PWMs

I am generating two PWMs with TIM1 CH1 and CH2 .I want to stop the PWMs when Break input is present. I have configured the STM32 Break input in the STM32cubeIDE and able to stop the PWMs when Break input is HIGH(3.3v).I needed the reverse way now lik...

sshan.2 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Is there any way to "pace" bytes in an I2C transmission?

Hi,I am interfacing to a TI device that requires a 100us delay between each I2C byte and I can't think of any way that doesn't involve "hacking", i.e. using timer delays, interrupts, etc. Is there a more elegant way to do it using the ST I2C implemen...

GoEk by Associate III
  • 13 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32 TIM->CCR1 value interrupt

I try to generete interrupt when TIM->CNT = OverVal my code below ;I am so confused, thanks for nowvoid Init(){  TIM_ICInitStructure.TIM_Channel = TIM_Channel_1; //TIM_Channel_3  TIM_ICInitStructure.TIM_ICPolarity = TIM_ICPolarity_Falling;  TIM_ICIni...

hazall by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

In STM32G474RE, How to properly re-configure SPI peripheral during run-time (using DMA for both Rx/Tx channels) ? I need to increase data to be received & transmitted with SPI after some time of running. Thanks, Tal.T

Here's my code for re-configuring the SPI1 peripheral, but after that the data being corrupted (even if I re-configure the same size of the previous configuration):void AppSpiReconfig(void * ulRxBuffAddr, void * ulTxBuffAddr, unsigned long ulSize){ L...

TTaie.1 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

stm32 gpio callback

hii i have a stm32h753 nucleo board , witch have a user button connected to pc 13 , i am trying to implement printing on console when a button is pressed by using interrupted call back that is generated from the button press , i looked at the user ma...

abeba.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will full support for vectors appear?

I want to write simple c=a+b level code that will always give the same result, but use the maximum of possibilities.Only 4 direct execution options are available for your architecturetypedef int8_t vi8_4 __attribute__ ((vector_size(4),aligned(4)));ty...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

External clock mode 1

I am using stm32f0. TIM1 CH1 is external clock source. Code counts every falling edge of oscilator. When Update event is generete, I count event. Thats why I found passing time

hdemi.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos