STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

ADC_Enable is timing out on STM32G031G8

I'm getting a timeout error when trying to configure a G031 to convert 8 channels. Any ideas what could be causing this? Here is the code: /* USER CODE BEGIN Header */ /** ***************************************************************************...

Pull resistor in I2C in STM32f334

I am using STM32f334 I2C as master and my slave is Arduino UNOMy problem is I am unable to receive anything from my masterI think the problem here is pull resistor, first I tried using Internal pull resistor but it did not work, then I tried with 2k ...

SADEP.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to separate variables using MPU on STM32F429ZI?

This is kind of a broad question, but I'm having a bit of trouble understanding/finding resources on using the MPU on this MCU. My goal is to partition some of the variables in my code so that they cannot be accessed by accidental writes/overflow, an...

CMora.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why I cannot register for the STM32H5 webinar??

This is the first time that I cannot register with my usual email address (which I use for this community). Just have registered for another webinar on STM32MP. Why registration for the H5 webinar does not like my email? 

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjUyYQAU.png
Pavel A. by Evangelist III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging from bank 2

I'm working with Nucleo-f439zi board.I use dual banking feature.I cannot find a way to debug from bank 2how to debug application from bank 2 ?

Which flag definition would be faster ?

I have a lot of different flags in project, I wonder which style definition reads faster by processor .Definition 1     typedef struct{   __IO uint8_t flag1 ;   . //other flags     }Flag_t ;     Definition 2     typedef struct{   ...

hazall by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to search appropriate STM32

I'm looking for an STM32 which features:-Cortex M4 or M7-CAN bus capability -FPU/DSP capability-at least 512kb flash (tough I prefer 1MB or even more)-no BGA (I need to adapt it manually to a breadboard for testing - BGA makes things complicated at t...

MWebe.3 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels