STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! ADC_DMA in other file than main

Dear everyone,I'm trying to use ADC in DMA mode, inside other file (a library).My ADC.H/* * ADC.h */ #include "stdlib.h" #include "stdio.h" #include "string.h" #include "stm32f1xx_hal.h" #include "stm32f1xx_hal_conf.h" //-------------------------...

jlecl.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

NUCLEO-U575 SPI signal routing issue

Hello friends! I have been trying to handle the SPI and here is a problem: the u575zi processor datasheet says that both pins PA12 and PA7 have SPI1_MOSI as the alternate function 5 (AF5). When I configure PA7 as the AF5 - indeed, it outputs the MOSI...

Skfir by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How receive ATR from Smartcard correctly?

i want to get ATR from Smartcard using stm32 Nucleo F429ZI. Well, using oscilloscope i see signal from CLK, RST and I/O (so i proved that i connected Smartcard and STM correctly). But in my code (i use STM32CudeIDE version 1.0.2) i can't see ATR in m...

SMac by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SPI Bootloader with micro at lower voltage

I have two different STM32L451 boards.One version runs at 3.3V and the other at 1.95V.On the 3.3V board, I can enter the SPI Bootloader and erase/program Flash reliably.But on the 1.95V board, the flash write fails. In the same 2K page and on usually...

Caveman by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stm32 usb and hsi - not sure what is wrong.

Hey all,I am wondering if anyone has some insight into why i cannot get a usb connection working (trying as HID).I can power up and debug the MCU (STM32F103RBT6), but cannot get the USB to connect.For the HSI I am using 10pF for C1 and C2, and a 1000...

CaptainJL_0-1688180514406.png CaptainJL_4-1688181100787.png CaptainJL_2-1688180606611.png CaptainJL_3-1688180632042.png

Nucleo PD "pass through" charging?

Is there a reference design/app note for "pass through" power delivery chargers/battery packs with these MCUs? IOW I'd like my design to do the following; -If connected to mains power/a small solar panel, charge the batteries while powering the load....

USB CDC communication

Hi all, I am trying to USB CDC communication with my STM32 nucleo board. I want to send consecutive numbers and verify that they are consecutive and calculate the data rate. I obtain errors, non consecutive numbers (irregularly), when I increase the ...

Labels