STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

HRTIM_SETx1R

hello dear forum members.this is the HRTIM_SETx1R register.Bit 2 PER: Timer x Period Timer A Period event forces the output to its active state.what does it mean here "A" ? how does this stand for? how to read it correctly? this is...

MTS by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I discard Drivers/ folder when archiving? My STM32F401 project folder is 6.1 MB after 'clean' but most (5.7MB) is just the Drivers/ folder

After doing "clean" on my project, the large majority of space in the project (5.7 / 6.1 MB or 93%) is occupied by the Drivers/ folder. I assume that can be easily re-created by any install of STM32CubeIDE during a compile anyway, so is it necessary ...

JBeal.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C Receive Function Size Parameter Problem

Hi,I am working on STM32G474RET6 MCU in i2c slave mode. I want to make a polling mode with DMA but the problem is i don't know the receiving data's length. Every time it can be different. But 'HAL_I2C_Slave_Receive_DMA(I2C_HandleTypeDef *hi2c, uint8_...

gunccc by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I2C does not work with Arduino IDE and STM32L152

Hi,I tried the following program:#include <Wire.h>   void setup() { Wire.begin(); //creates a Wire object // set I/O pins to outputs Wire.beginTransmission(0x20); // MCP 23008 Port Expander Wire.write(0x00); //selects the IODIRA register Wire.write(0...

PStol.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the problem with this display, I am using the STM32F7508-DK With 800x480 Display but I am getting artifacts when using transition function in touchgfx

I am using TST070CBOT-01P Along with STM32F7508-DK using RGB Interface , I have wired the jumpers with the display to the corresponding pins and everything works fine in static mode, But when transition begins then the Display shows artifacts as show...

Caan by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels