STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Concurrent DMA controlled SPIs failing (STM32H7)

All,I'm finding that concurrent DMA driven SPI transfers are failing.its STM32H743, Latest HAL, latest Cube and followed all rules with cache configuration etc etc.I’m running this in different FreeRTOS threaads and if I put a mutex around the HAL DM...

MS.9 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RM0316 - typo in figure (FLITF)

It should be FLITF.It's also in the 3rd figure on the next page.The typo is also in RM0364, but it's corrected in RM0313.Can't these figures be redrawn so that masters are on top, and slaves on right, as is in other 'Fx RMs?JW

0690X00000D9UscQAF.png

Resolved! STM32G031: cannot program the Discovery Kit

Hey guys and gals!Just received the STM32G031 Discovery Kit with the stm32g031j6m6 chip in the SO8 package. The thing is all my   attempts to program it failed.When the usb cable is plugged in a 'drive' connects where there are two files:1. DETAILS.T...

MCerv.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743ZI Bizzare behavior from I2C with Reload = 1

Hi everyone, Trying to create an eeprom API based on the AT24CM01 ASIC chip. I got the Byte write working no problem, however the IC is capable of doing sequential writes up to 256 bytes. The way I am doing this is setting the 'RELOAD' value within t...

CLeo1_0-1695410297338.png
CLeo.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

How To send 10 CAN IDs

I want to send 10 CAN IDs at a time. But as my STM32F413VGT6 has 3 Tx Mailboxes I am able to send only 3 IDsIs there any function to empty Tx mailboxes?Or is there any other way available to send all IDs at once without emptying mailboxes?

Pk432 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Option Byte Programming Failed

Hi,We have used STM32F427IIH6 MCU to create custom board. We assembled first proto batch of 10 boards. All boards were perfectly flashing. While testing one board stopped flashing.Based on error message we checked write protection option byte status....

SKhol by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem with timer interrupt STM32F427Vit6 (TIM14)

Hi everyone!In my program I have an input which is turning on and off. If the input is not turn on in 3 second I need to detect this. I'm using Timer14 with interrupt. If the input is turn on, the timer is stopped, reseted and start counting from th...

DIvan.1 by Associate III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos