STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

How to map STM32G0B0 DMA to UART1 TX

STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.12.0Using LL driversADC to Memory via DMA1 Channel1 workingUSART1 RX worksMemory to USART1 TX via DMA1 Channel2 does not work     I'm guessing the problem we are having is that we are not using the correct DMA channel for USAR...

Resolved! STM32L4 HAL I2C driver not working anymore after update

I recently update my STM32L4 HAL library from 1.9 to 1.13.  After that, using the HAL_I2C_Mem_Write_IT function, I got stuck in an error routine because TCR flag was set and that shouldn't happen:        When I looked at the changes in the HAL librar...

Schermafbeelding 2023-07-02 om 17.08.20.png Schermafbeelding 2023-07-02 om 17.06.53.png

Receive into external RAM via DMCI

uC: STM32H725AEIToolchain / IDE: STM32CubeIDECubeMX version: 6.8.0I'm using CubeMX for code generation with HAL drivers.I'm currenty receiving a JPEG from a camera via DCMI with 640x480.I'd like to step up the game to 1280x960, but the picture would ...

Resolved! STM34L431 UART receive on Pin PB10, Pin always high signal

Hello,I have a problem with the Controller. For some time the Uart is working fine. Than the UART receive Interrupt is not generated anymore.I check the working pcb with the debugger and the scope. I see there is no Signal on the pin. The uart from t...

M.Harms by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H743XI silicon Y - DBGMCU dead ?

Curious if anyone else encountered this: I work on a design using STM32H743XI silicon Y and DBGMCU seems to be completely dead. Reading any register returns 0 (so no REV_ID/DEV_ID). Writing to get 'timer freeze on debug' does not work either and read...

Dan4 by Associate II
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H562 DMA_LINKLIST on ADC

We are testing the latest STM32H562RGT device on our application. I am running an eight-channel ADC (on ADC1) with DMA support. All eight channels gets populated with the correct ADC values, however, the DMA InitLinkList State stays on BUSY and thus ...

LeRoux by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32F4 discovery board not sending CAN messages.

Hi there, I'm new to ST development and am currently trying to setup a CAN connection between two STM32F4 discovery board. However, using an oscilloscope I can see that no messages are being send. Can anyone help me out finding what the problem is?At...

Rde K.1 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels