STM32 MCUs Products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H7

Hi I am currently using STM32H723ZGT6 in my design. But because of the memory constraints for my application, I am planning to use STM32H743ZIT6 or STM32H753ZIT6 in my design. Please do let me know that these 3 MCUs are pin to pin compatible or a dro...

Sandeep1 by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CAN Wakeup

HelloI am trying to implement CAN Wakeup functionality. I have used MCP2562 Transceiver. I understand MCU will PU the stdby pin of Transceiver before going to sleep. By Pulling Up stdby pin, Transceiver will be in low power state and can still send s...

Nico3 by Senior
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

UART messages don't send periodically on STM32F4

I am using a custom PCB based on a STM32F446 MCU. I have followed step by step the ST's tutorial posted on their wiki: (https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32StepByStep:Step3_Introduction_to_the_UART), but I can't see the "Hello World" message once ...

Resolved! How to adjust Compare Value in HRTIM Basic PWM

Hello,currently I am using the NUCLEO-G474RE and the goal is to output a PWM signal simulating a sinewave. Therefore the duty cycle must continuously be adjusted.My issue is that I seemingly cannot do so.The Timer is configured as Timer D, TD1 output...

Matt1234 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Modifying linker to keep all ram after soft reset

Hi, everyone. I am using stm32l496 and I my application requires me to keep all data in ram after reset. Now i followed these instructions in this link. https://interrupt.memfault.com/blog/noinit-memory it works, like I expected but the thing is I wa...

HZaib.1 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

HAL Library for Medical device EN62304

Hello Everyone I dont know if its the correct place to ask . We design a medical device where EN62304 calss C is applied . the standart says if we use an 3rd party software ( any library ) should be designed to use for medical devices. What about HAL...

Hector_06 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos
Labels