STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! Debugging with the STM32F205RCT6 not working

Hi, i'm realative new to using ST products and i'm currently trying to debug with the STM32F205RCT6 using the ST-LINK V2 with the debug protocol SWD. but it's simply not worinking, it keeps saying No device found on target.  This is how it's connecte...

Screenshot_152.png Screenshot_154.png photo_2023-08-08_23-26-07.jpg

Resolved! TIM5 accuracy and overflow: configuration

I am trying to configure the TIM5 to get timestamp in milliseconds for a long period (over 40 seconds).Here is the current configuration of TIM5:// This function inits and start the timers usedvoid timer_init(void) { __HAL_RCC_TIM5_CLK_ENABLE(); ...

STM32U5 STLINK compatibility

Hello. We are building a widget using the new STM32U5 (BGA) device. So far, so good. Need to have an onboard STLINK 2.1 with drag & drop feature to allow for easy to use end user firmware upgrades. Could someone please confirm that the STLINK v2.1 is...

Mon2 by Senior III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MTBF of STM32F446xC/E

I am looking for MTBF of  STM32F446xC/E. Kindly share the Reliability/MTBF of  STM32F446xC/E if available. @STM32F446xC/E, 

Dheeraj by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

USART1 working but USART2 and USART3 no

Hi!I am working on a project where multiple sensors are connected to the stm32f4 transmistting data on a very high baud rate and then the received data is transmitted through USB VCP. For these matters I used DMA with USART1, USART2 and USART3 and im...

LOnGr.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L010K4 code protection

Hello All,I want to protect my code from reading by strangers using STM programmers. But I also I do not want to protect EEPROM. Because I am downloading Software verison and revision info to EEPROM incase I need to re-program IC.I am using STM32L010...

dc_stm by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

External flash memory on SPI

Hi,I am working on STM32G484VET6 controller.I getting problem to use external flash memory throughout SPI. I am not able to interface with external flash memory . Please suggest us  

Labels