STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

Resolved! STM32H7 RDP without POR

Hello,Please help me with the solution.I have a product with STM32H723ZGT MCU as a core. For device production I need to set Read Out Protection (RDP) Level 2 option bytes which would protect the devices debug port. To program the RDP byte, I use STM...

Line In on STM32F7xx boards - not working

Posted on December 05, 2017 at 07:30Have you realized that the Line In on STM32F7xx DISCOVERY board, even supported in HAL and BSP - is not working? It sounds strange (just very loud noise and distortions, you might fight days to get it working).I a...

CMSIS USART2 configuration problem

Hello everyone!This is my first post in the community, sorry for the grammatical error, my English isn't very good.At this moment I am working with a Nucleo STM32L476 board and I want to configure the usart2 using CMSIS HAL, I have already configured...

Resolved! [SOLVED] STM32F103CB chip TIM1 & SPI2 conflict

Hey!I initialized the TIM1 peripheral to output an complementary PWN signal on channel 2 (PB14) and tested it with an oscilloscope. Signal is present, everything's fine.Then after initialization of the SPI2 peripheral (PB13 & PB15) PWM signal is no l...

Screenshot.png
VL.3 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

PC14 behaving strangely in STM32L431

Hi,I am using PC14 in STM32L431 as an output and getting output 1 even if I make the pin Low .I have connected VBAT pin to VDD . And the PC14 Pin is pulled up with 10K Resister to VDD.When I check the out put without pull up it is showing 0 ,but the ...

SanFides by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Debugging with the STM32F205RCT6 not working

Hi, i'm realative new to using ST products and i'm currently trying to debug with the STM32F205RCT6 using the ST-LINK V2 with the debug protocol SWD. but it's simply not worinking, it keeps saying No device found on target.  This is how it's connecte...

Screenshot_152.png Screenshot_154.png photo_2023-08-08_23-26-07.jpg
Labels