STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

driving SD card with SDIO_CK over 25Mhz

Posted on June 08, 2011 at 16:57Has anyone successfully worked with driving SD card with SDIO_CK over 25MHz? I'm working on a SD card project. I'm trying to increase SDIO_CK up to 48MHz. but I keep receive SD_ERROR 3 ''SD_CMD_RSP_TIMEOUT ''. SD car...

xzhang2 by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

HardFault_Handler

Posted on June 21, 2011 at 09:26hello, I have dowload the example of HOST USB for stm32f105 (same for stm32F107) and when I compile my project (I have copy/paste all files in my project) i go into the inifinite loop of HardFault_Handler(). this happ...

SMBus problems with interrupt

Posted on June 20, 2011 at 14:55i'm implementing a SMBus between stm32f103 (slave) on STM32-SK development board and omap3 (master). I send to slave a write command , but the slave does't start the interrupt I2C1_EV_IRQHandler. Why?? Thank you for y...

How to Enable BusFault, MemManage Interrupts

Posted on June 20, 2011 at 12:31Hi, Is it neccessary to do something to enable BusFault and MemManage Interrupts, or are these active as per default? I.e. the HardFault interrupt is always enabled, the only thing I need to do is add a HardFault_Han...

Pin mapping USB and JTAG/TRACE

Posted on June 17, 2011 at 02:02Hi everyone,I've just ordered the STM3220G-EVAL, but while waiting for it to arrive, I'm looking at pin mapping for my application.In particular I have a couple of questions in regard to USB FS, and JTAG/TRACE.USB FS=...

use_no_semihosting_swi doesn't work

Posted on June 17, 2011 at 19:25I am running the simplest sample program that came with the Standard Peripheral Library Template (that lights 4 LEDs, displays a line on the UART, and 3 lines on the LCD).  Using the Keil tool chain, I turned off Use ...

mschwab by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

uIP Stack for STM32F107

Posted on June 17, 2011 at 14:49Hello everybody,Do you have any idea where to find an code example of using uIP stack for UDP communication?. Basically, what I want to do is establish a two way communication between my PC and the stm32, based on UDP...

Labels