STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

USART Synchronous Clock Question

Posted on November 22, 2011 at 12:54HiI have an accelerometer which works with synchronous serial. I would like to read this data into my STM32 Discovery board.My question is, does the USART need to be transmitting for the Clock signal to run? I ask...

apatel by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delay function in ms how?

Posted on November 22, 2011 at 14:14Hi, I need a delay(uint) function for my stm32f103ze project. My IDE is KEIL with STM32 Std.Periph. v3.5.0 I found a snipped in a KEIL example but I don't understand it and I dont know if its correct. volatile un...

USB Host HID question

Posted on November 21, 2011 at 14:27I test the USB HOST HID example with STM32F207,a keyboard is connected to USB FS port.When the program is executed, the keyboard can be recognized by STM32F207,and LCD display message:HID device:keybd,but it doesn...

weizy by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LCD init problem

Posted on November 17, 2011 at 16:37The original post was too long to process during our migration. Please click on the attachment to read the original post.

dileptor by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPIO configuration for i2c and spi

Posted on November 21, 2011 at 22:45In principle, i2c and spi interfaces need open drain connections with (data) lines connected to pull-up resistors.However, in all the sample codes of the STM32 (examples in the peripheral library), the GPIOs for t...

hate_pod by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Acquiring audio signal using ADC

Posted on November 21, 2011 at 16:36Hi all, I am a newbiew with audio projects and I need your skills... I am acquiring the analog signal using the ADC of the STM32 and now I need a digital filter to filter out the noise. Once done I will output the...

trouble STM32F103ZET6 make reset on warm up !!!

Posted on November 21, 2011 at 22:06Hello, I have a very big problem. I have change the code and then when I make the board warm to 40�C..60�C, the processor make a reset. If I revert my change, then I can warm up the procoessor like coocing and no ...

mm by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Full upgrade of flash

Posted on November 20, 2011 at 23:44Hej I want to write procedure that upgrades code in internal flash. It will be full upgrade of flash with executing mass erase command, so I should copy upgrade procedure to ram, execute it from ram and upgrade pr...

wadi by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels