STM32 MCUs products

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New possibilities for the ultra-low power segment!

STM32U0 is the first Cortex-M0+ with a static consumption of only 160 nA in standby mode with RTC (Real-Time Clock) and 16 nA in shutdown. It also achieves 118 points in CoreMark and targets SESIP level 3 and PSA level 1 focusing on firmware code pro...

gif-stm32u0.gif

function for set reset

Posted on July 17, 2013 at 11:03HI , i have this function which sets x bit( passed as a parameter) of a byte . after some code the variable should be restored to it's initial value .char a ; global variable void function(char x){int b = a;a |= (1<<x...

raducara by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SDIO Libraty for STM32F417 or programming manual for CooCox

Posted on June 13, 2013 at 16:04Hi everyone!Could you give me a complete example for SDIO raw read/write with 4-bits wide bus and DMA?I'm trying to do it in Coocox CoIDE. Unfortunately there are no examples included. Could you write a manual step-by...

M_1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Position independent code on STM32F2xx

Posted on July 17, 2013 at 13:24I'm trying to create a position-independent application that will run in one of two possible locations in flash as part of a firmware update process. A 'live' application will download a new application, check it for ...

richard by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ethernet IAP and interrupts

Posted on July 15, 2013 at 04:50I am trying to run the ST USB host example code via IAP over ethernet on an STM32F4G EVAL board. The IAP over ethernet appears to be working fine - I can compile, load and run various test applications (e.g. SysTick e...

USART

Posted on July 17, 2013 at 05:19 I tried configuring. Im using the STM32F103RB /* Setup GPIO pin GPIO_USART1_TX. */ GPIO_InitTypeDef GPIO_InitStructure; // GPIO structure USART_InitTypeDef USART_InitStructure; // USART Structure USART_ClockIn...

timothy by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

DMA timer capture

Posted on July 16, 2013 at 16:42Hi,I need to do some timming analyses on signal. I use the capture mode of a timer.When I use the interrupt to capture event, it works but when the signal is fatser I get into overrun issue, I cannot run my CPU faster...

Adalgiso by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TCP, GPIO and Timer running at the same time

Posted on July 17, 2013 at 03:20 Hi Guys, I want to implement a GPIO data acquisition UDP/TCP communication and tick count or microsecond counting HAPPENING all at the same time.. how can I do that? details: m...

xtian by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels